What do ABC Boat Management do?
ABC Boat Management operate boats for organisations and businesses.
We already manage almost 100 boats for a number of companies and organisations leaving them to get on with other aspects of their business. If you are an organisation or company with boats that require managing or operating ABC Boat Management will be happy to provide a tailored quote to meet your specific requirements. Contact ABCBM
For Syndicates Boats we work with BCBM who will:
- Carry out all management, accounting and administration for the Syndicate and Boat.
- Arrange a named bank account and provide access to regular statements and invoices supporting a totally transparent financial record of the Syndicate and Boats finances.
- Will arrange and attend meetings, and chair Syndicate AGM’s as required. We will keep notes of meetings and circulate to the syndicate.
- Access to ABC's air conditioned meeting room facility at Alvechurch Marina which is central in the country for meetings and AGM’s.
- Will arrange a base for your boat and a changeover day that suits your syndicate. (All larger ABC Marinas are able to operate boats 7 days a week).
- Provide technical advice and support as required.
- Will annually inspect the boat with a syndicate or boat representative and provide a report, recommendations, and estimates of cost for approval at the AGM.
- Will re-inspect the boat with a syndicate representative to ensure the work that was agreed is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Will communicate with you by email, post and through web pages as appropriate.
- Will pass on savings and will not mark up purchases.
- Boats managed by BCBM and based on ABC owned marinas will be eligible for discounted rates on all goods, services, moorings and repairs provided by ABC.
- Will list and help sell your shares with virtual tours.
- We will endevour to provide an emergency replacement boat scheme either on an insured basis, or pay as you go.
Please contact BCBM for more information.